Header

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Design Trends

As I scour the web for pretty pictures and inspiring interiors, certain design elements start to repeat and catch my eye. Below are four of my favorite trends for this season....

The Louis Ghost Chair
This is at the top of my list for a reason. I'm obsessed with it. But I don't think I'm the only one. I've seen ghost chairs everywhere lately. And although they're expensive ($410 on DWR), you can find a knockoff on Amazon for waaay cheaper. I love it to as a desk chair, but I've seen it used as dining room chairs or even sitting alone against a wall in a foyer or a bedroom. 




Source: houzz.com via Eleanor on Pinterest


Union Jack Patterns
They're bold and a little quirky. But I think in the right place, this look can be a good accent
(no pun intended! ha) or statement piece. And ya'll know how I feel about the Union Jack Rug, as I've already blogged about before here.


 Union Jack Rug from Z Gallerie

As seen in Lonny Mag....



The Pouf
What can I say? These are just cute and fun. And the Moroccan Poufs are really making their way around the globe quickly.








                                 Chevron























I didn't realize how popular this pattern was until recently, and now I'm seeing it everywhere. From fashion to interiors, this pattern is hot!! Here's just a small taste of where it's popping up..... 









Source: beklina.com via Elise on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...